As a club Coalville seeks to comply with the Data Protection Act and its eight key principles regarding any data we hold for our members and volunteers:
- Fair and lawful processing of personal data
- Processed for specified, lawful and compatible purposes
- Adequate, relevant and not excessive
- Accurate and up to date
- Not kept for longer than necessary
- Processed in accordance with the rights of the individual
- Processed with appropriate security.
- Not transferred outside the European Economic Area without adequate protection.
For further information on how we hold, process and use the data provided by you as our members and volunteers please see the Privacy Notices below.
East Midlands Qualifying Times 2018
Annual Club Championship Records
Where and when we train
Sorry. You need to upgrade your browser
You are using Internet Explorer 8
This is considered an out of date browser. This website has been developed with modern browsers in mind to allow it to display at its best in a wide variety of viewing situations - including mobile viewing. But we haven't supported older browsers like IE8. Please upgrade to the latest version of Internet Explorer - or try Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome. Both are excellent browsers.