Diddy Team Swimmers - Important information
Please complete this information
Welcome to Coalville Diddy galas! Please find below some general information and ‘top tips’ to help you on poolside, especially if this is your first (of hopefully many!) galas!
- Swimming costume (training costumes are perfect, there is no need for a racing costume)
- Coalville swimming hat (£4.50 from club shop)
- X2 towels (one for on poolside and one for getting dry and changed with after the gala)
- Coalville t-shirt and shorts (from club shop)
- Footwear – flip flops or poolside trainers and socks
- NB Poolside clothes and footwear to be worn at all times when out of the water to keep warm between races
Drink / snack:
- Water in a bottle preferably with a sports top
- A small, healthy snack eg box of raisins, cereal bar, dried fruit. No sweets, chocolate, crisps or fizzy drinks etc
Absolutely NO devices poolside. Unlike open meets, this is a team gala and as such swimmers should be working together as a team, supporting each other, watching the racing and learning from other swimmers and teams
Info for parents:
Swimming pools are very hot for spectators – wear cool clothing and bring water!
On arrival at a venue:
There will be Coalville helpers and swimmers present (wearing Coalville blue and yellow tops) to ‘meet and greet’ swimmers and to take them onto our designated poolside area for registration.
Please arrive at least 15mins prior to the published warm up time.
Swimmer information forms:
Please ensure this has been filled in and returned to Gill or Jo prior to the gala each season. If there are any changes to the information throughout the season please let us know asap so that we have up to date and correct information
Good luck and enjoy!
East Midlands Qualifying Times 2019
Counties Qualification Times 2019
Annual Club Championship Records
Where and when we train
Sorry. You need to upgrade your browser
You are using Internet Explorer 8
This is considered an out of date browser. This website has been developed with modern browsers in mind to allow it to display at its best in a wide variety of viewing situations - including mobile viewing. But we haven't supported older browsers like IE8. Please upgrade to the latest version of Internet Explorer - or try Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome. Both are excellent browsers.