Results from Rd 1 of Club Champs
400FC / 200Fly Time trials results
Christmas training 2017
Christmas Swim Clinic with Olympians Amy Smith and Joe Roebuck
5k Family Fun Run & Refreshments
Rules Update - information for swimmers
Details on Open Meets
Subscriptions and Fees
Trials - 3 week trial for all swimmers (£4 per week)
(free to Learn To Swim and Clublink swimmers)
2017 Annual Membership
Remaining the same as 2016! Due end of February 2017
- Single swimmer £60.00
- Family membership £91.00 (covers two or more swimmers from the same family)
- Life member, coach or social member £14.00
Second claim swimmer - £14
Social and life members - £14
Masters Swimmer cat 1 - £14
Master Swimmer cat 2 - £31
Remember: Membership fees paid on or before January 15th will get a £5 deduction towards the club's annual dinner dance and presentation evening.
2017 Training fees
- £24.50 per member per month
This single fee will apply to all members of Coalville Swimming Club regardless of the number of sessions attended. This is different to the previous arrangement where we had both single and multiple session fees available.
The reasons for the change are as follows:
- Following an analysis of our membership in 2016, it is apparent that most swimmers will train more than once per week.
- For competitive swimming we actively encourage swimmers to train more than once a week.
- We have managed to acquire enough pool time to enable us to remove any restrictions on swimmers being able to attend multiple sessions.
- The current pool time provisions allows a swimmer to attend 4 x 1 hourly sessions per week and if selected swimmers are able to swim up to 7 ½ hours a week by utilising 2 x 2 hour sessions on a Monday and Thursday and the additional and new Saturday morning session. Depending on age and competence, we are really pleased that we can now offer extended sessions to ensure our swimmers can train and achieve their potential up to the point of selection to the City of Leicester Squads.
East Midlands Qualifying Times 2017
Annual Club Championship Records
Where and when we train
Sorry. You need to upgrade your browser
You are using Internet Explorer 8
This is considered an out of date browser. This website has been developed with modern browsers in mind to allow it to display at its best in a wide variety of viewing situations - including mobile viewing. But we haven't supported older browsers like IE8. Please upgrade to the latest version of Internet Explorer - or try Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome. Both are excellent browsers.